Elinkus is evolving seamless perception for a new generation of interactive users.
Our UX4UI Site Design-Builds
are the Product of Creative Genius
(if we do say so).
What are you in the market for?
Many of our clients begin with an efficient, yet comprehensive
UX4UID Website Assessment, while others seek answers to a specific
usability issue, or jump straight into a responsive UXD-Build.
UX4UI Site Assessments are ideal for companies and organizations who want to upgrade or renovate existing websites. See more about our process below.
We’ll guide you in selecting and customizing a WordPress template. Then we’ll follow your lead. Elinkus will collaborate with you, facilitate implementation on our end, or help tutor your in-house staff.
We’re happy to consult with you regarding responsive, agile design principles, customize current brand collateral or create original artwork.
Our User Experience for User Interface Design (UX4UID) Site Assessment process incorporates all of these steps + more.
*We realize that you’re likely at a unique stage in the development process,
so we also offer most of these solutions as stand-alone.
Concept Sprint in War Rooms
Envision Project Scope & Tech Specs. Shape & Drape. Sculpt Skeleton.
User Needs/ Competitive Analysis
Industry Ranking via Elinkus metrics. Prioritize New Features.
User Tasks, Focus Groups. Industry Data + New Findings
Navigation/ Page Flow
Model Architecture & Organize Page Flow. Journey Maps. Systemized Environs.
Design/ Layout Preferences
Determine Color Palette, Typography. Give it skin. Flesh Out.
Final Site Design/ CMS Build
QA/ Error Test.
User Marathons. Performance.
User Research Studies
& Focus Groups
We’ve helped clients across industries solve critical UX problems like:
- I’m designing a website for “green” children’s clothes and toys. How should I organize my products into easy to navigate categories?
- How often, and where, should we place contact forms in order to optimize new client queries?
- How do I best design a multiple choice survey? How many questions will my audience answer before losing interest?
- I want to stand out amongst my competitors. What are the three most important data points for me to collect from my users, and what is the best way to guarantee their satisfaction?
- What is the optimum number of changes per dropdown field in my navigation?
- If I only have room for three fields, what is the best way to filter information from the first level to ensure a precise answer at the third level.
- I’d like to conduct a focus group about a specific problem that concerns aesthetics (design), usability (functionality), topography (structure), and most efficient journey maps (goals).
Our Clients Love Us.
We love problem solving.
We love problem solving.
Precise Documentation is Critical for Agile Architecture & Streamlined Design-Builds.
- Our documentation begins at concept and remains visible throughout project life cycle.
- Our process is showcased via persona scripts, storyboards, architectural diagrams and wireframes.
- We’ve collected industry-specific user research data for 10+years, so we have leverage to not only outshine competition, but fast-build upon the success of previous iterations.